Sunday, August 17, 2008

Part 5 - Stress

Stress – now that is a word that we just love – we all know exactly what stress is or do we really ?

Stress comes when we fail to trust God for help.

Stress is our own doing and most times we just have too much too handle and carry all the burdens ourselves instead of just giving all our problems to God. Each topic i have discussed causes us to end up experiencing some form of stress.

There is a saying which goes like this – "Don't say how big my problem is, rather say how big my God is".

Stress is "Emotional pressure suffered by a human being" – this was one definition i found in the dictionary – there are others but i wrote this one as it makes sense to all of us.

So who can assist with emotional issues ?

God can assist us with this one and here are reasons why:-

Isaiah 41:10Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

2 Corinthians 4:9We are hunted down, but God never abandons us. We get knocked down, but we get up again and keep going.

What is great to know is that no matter how we feel God is always there and will always help no matter what we experience – WE JUST NEED TO ASK FOR HIS HELP

ANOTHER PROMISE FROM GOD:-

John 16:33 – Go look up this verse for yourself and may God bless you.

No comments: