Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ephesians 6:10-20 (from Michael)

To my Brother Michael and his wife Annerie - you wanted this posted so i have put it on for you

. If one thing is clear to me is the book of Ephesians is the calling of God this week for Annerie & I.

I was back in the book of Ephesians 6:10-20 and this is what stood out for me “Even as we pray for a change in our circumstances we should also pray that God will accomplish his plan through us right where we are. Knowing Gods eternal purpose for us will help us through the difficult times.” This is not one of the verses but rather part of the explanation so go read it. It goes on to comment on the armor of God and that makes for a excellent read.

One this is for sure when your ears are open God speaks in miraculous ways and I thank him every day for bringing me to this place.

Have a great weekend

Regards
Michael

No comments: