Monday, November 17, 2008

To My Friends


(Just some thoughts of my own)

I have realised that sometimes life feels unfair
I have realised that sometimes life sucks
I have realised that sometimes life is difficult
I have realised that sometimes life is complicated
I have realised that sometimes life is great
I have realised that sometimes life is fair
I have realised that sometimes life is like a roller coaster
I have realised that sometimes life is plain sailing
I have realised that sometimes life is stormy

I have realised that I have friends
I have realised that there is love
I have realised that good friends are forever
I have realised that some people are afraid
I have realised that some people have no fears
I have realised that some people have many fears
I have realised that many people shed tears
I have realised that we have emotions
I have realised that we have flaws
I have realised that we have talents
I have realised that we are all different

I have realised we have an awesome GOD
I have realised GOD is with us all
I have realised GOD determines our future
I have realised GOD is my support
I have realised GOD is everywhere
I have realised GOD never forsakes
I have realised GOD is my strength

To all from me I just want to say the following:

I will always be grateful for your friendship and my wish for all of you is simple:


GOD IS WITH ME 24/7 AS HE IS WITH YOU - MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: